Friday, January 13, 2006

Now Hiring ...

I have been suddenly swamped with a whole load of review requests and as I don't like making people wait, I thought about getting someone to help me. At the moment I have about 20 requests pending, and the list is growing day by day.

The responsibilities are simple: I send you the blogs to be reviewed, you review them (based on layout, content and navigation) and send your rating to me. I shall then edit wherever necessary and post the final review.

Simple enough, isn't it?

Sorry, for this job you won't be paid. It's a free public service I am providing after all.

So for those of you who are interested in becoming my "apprentice", please post a comment (or email me at blog_critic@hotmail.com if you want to remain anonymous) and let me know why you want to help, and why I should "hire" you.

Here's your chance to unleash your true opinion about the many blogs out there and make your mark as an expert reviewer!