Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jeremy C

Reviewed by the Apprentice Blog Critic

This blog tells the story of Jeremy, who resides in Kuching, Malaysia.

This person states that he is a conformist and a rebel, which in my 555 book is a contradiction.

This blog has a 2 column layout on a black background which I love very much since I like reading with my lights switched off. Jeremy uses white text which is good unlike some other sites that use font colours that clash with the background. This is delicious.

Plenty of text and pictures and well balanced content, good command of English to boot. However, I would suggest that you cut down on images to speed up loading times, even though I personally love to see pics.

The Google Ads colour is a killer. I would not be caught dead dressed in psychedelic pants of those colours even if you let me sleep with [insert famous celeb's name here].

Below the ads are a multitude of buttons and services, which seem unnecessary. In fact, there's just too much going on in the right column. Too much colour, too many buttons, too much junk. Lucky the content saves this blog from a negative review.

Overall rating: 6/10