Thursday, January 26, 2006

Footsteps in the Mirror

Blue, grey and white are the primary colours of this blog. Very pleasing to the eye. There's a message at the top saying that the blog is under reconstruction - I think it looks just fine the way it is, but I'm still keen to see what the blogger will come up with.

Please explain to me what that image is in the header. I can see two shoes under the big black blob. It's probably going to be an obvious thing and I'll kick myself for not recognising it, but for now I can't make head or tail of it.

I love the navigation on this page. Kamigoroshi has wisely hidden the links, comments and chat board in neat little grey boxes on the right, which you click on for a drop down list. Nice!

And when you roll over the header or titles, a large tooltip appears telling you exactly what it leads to or contains. Good feature for readers with poor sight or those really clueless ones.

This is a personal blog that's really well written so even a mundane blog about him being sick turns out to be an entertaining read. The English is flawless and the blogger posts pretty regularly.

I can't find a thing not to like in this blog, so congratulations, you get a perfect score!

My rating: 10/10