Monday, January 16, 2006

Adsum! Alter Ego!

First up: I absolutely love this blog's template! That's a really creative header you have there. I read the profile to find out more about the blogger but only learned that she's 20-something and working in a European country. I read some of her older posts which seem to indicate she's Chinese but can speak Dutch better. From this I assume that she's Indonesian. Correct me if I'm wrong!

This part had me cracking up: "Once I went to a Chinese restaurant I heard Chinese people speaking, I felt so sleepy due to their funny accent, and I fell asleep before the food arrived. Another happening, I was in the train and passangers around me were Chinese, they spoke Chinese and I fell asleep. When I got up I got shocked to realise that I didn’t know where I was."

I've never heard of someone finding Chinese a sleep-inducing language, until now. Insomniacs out there, this could be a new cure ;)

I found myself reading this blog for some time. Although her English isn't that good, I can grasp her meaning well enough. I also like the fact that there are no blinky ads or unnecessary photos/pictures.

Anonymuis has been blogging since September 2002 - that is a very very long time indeed. I read her first few posts which, frankly, weren't inspirational nor interesting, and I'm glad that she's improved over time.

My rating: 6/10