Thursday, December 22, 2005

Introduction

Welcome! I am the Asian Blog critic (self-proclaimed, of course). It is my mission to provide honest assessments of blogs created by Asians.

Why Asian blogs? It's my belief that we have a decent amount of good blogs out there that need to be noticed and I'm making it a point to highlight them.

This is an opportunity for you to get your blog reviewed and get some free publicity at the same time.

Submit your blog URL to blog_critic@hotmail.com and I'll pop over to see just how good it is.

My ranking is based on blog layout, navigation and of course, most importantly, content. If your blog sucks, it'll get a 0. If it's truly a masterpiece, it'll get 10. Pretty simple system I've got in place.

Please submit only your own blog for review. Thank you!