Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coolcat's Jottings

This is a review of Coolcat's Jottings .

I really like the clean, simple layout. It's very easy on the eyes. The sidebars are non-intrusive, and by that I mean they do not use big or colourful fonts to distract you from the main content. However, I must say that they are rather long and towards the bottom right there are some graphics which are a little distracting.

I like blogs that use photos to enhance the content, as has been done in this blog to great effect. The blogger writes very well and her English is excellent. I hate reading blogs where language has been butchered (whether on purpose or not) and I'm glad to say that this blog isn't one of them. A bit of Manglish here and there but that's fine by me.

I'm a little concerned though, about this blogger's addiction to afternoon aphrodisiacs ;)

All in all, a pleasant read. Not really compelling content, but I'd probably venture there every now and again to see what's new.

My rating: 7/10